Raking Errin birth control. Missed a pill. Will that make a difference?

Hi there,
I began taking Errin birth control and am about halfway through my first pack. Yesterday morning I woke up late and realized that I didn't wake up to my alarm to take it. I took it as soon as I realized it just like the directions said to. This morning I woke up and took my regaular pill at the normal time and I then realized that I had woken up yesterday and took a pill but it was a Wednesday pill from two weeks from now. I had taken two pills in one day and now have a missing pill. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Hi, thanks for the query.

Taking two pills in a day will not affect the efficacy of pills and you will be equally protected. If you have taken a missed pill within 3 hrs of due time, it will not change anything. But if it was after more than 3 hrs, then you should use backup method(condom) for next 48 hrs.As you have one less pill now, your pack will end a day earlier. In my opinion you should start your next pack very next day.

Hope this helps.
For any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: