Raised,hard & itchy blisters on feet and arms. What can be this?

HI, I have what looks like a pimple that is small, raised, hard, it then turns in a blister or cluster of blisters on my feet and arms, they are very itchy. They seen to apear in the mornings when I get up, however they do itch in mid sleep, also I did work in the garden a couple of weeks ago, and I belive that was when I thougt the bites were mosquitoes, now I dont think so. I still have the bits and inflamed redness on by original bites,
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012