Raised white bumps in the outer labia. Thick discharge. Yeast infection?

Hello I just noticed very small skin colored slightly raised white bumps on my outer labia . They do not itch or hurt and are not close to the internal or on the internal areas of my vagina . I have been shaving but just shaved again after a little over a week of not shaving. I noticed my discharge was slightly clumpy, not as bad as when I would have a yeast infection and there is no scent to the discharge. The last time I had unprotected sex was with the boyfriend I had about 2 months ago.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013