Raised toenail after injury, have difficulty in walking. Using bacitracin and bandaid. What else can be done?

I m a swim instructor and the other day I accidently kicked my foot onto the side of the pool. When I did that it raised my toenail up just a little bit. I don t have insurance or any money so I can t go to an urgent care to get it checked out, I ve been putting bacitracin and covering it in a bandaid. It still hurts and I walk with a limp, is there anything else I can do until it falls off completely?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012