Raised small bumps on labia majora. No itching or burning. Is it an STD symptom?

hi I have very small flesh colored bumps on my labia majora . they don t touch and I have about five on one side and two on the other. they are raised a tiny bit. they are closer to the bottom of my vagina . they don t itch or burn and I haven t really noticed anything wrong with my discharge. and there is no smell. but do I have an std? I m scared. I don t use a condom. just birth control in my monogous relationship.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012