Raised red patch on neck. Having scar on leg but not raised. Permanent solution?

Hi, I have a raised-red patch on the left side/crease of my neck . To me it looks like ring worn but I m not sure. I thought it was just from fake jewelry because my ears usually break out from fake earrings. Also, there is a scare on my leg that looked just like the one on my neck but I got some type of steroid from my doctor that left the scare really dark but non-raised. I just hate the way this looks and really need help finding out what it is to fix it.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012