Raised, red, itchy area on chest. Should I seek immediate attention?

A slightly raised red circle the size of a nickel has appeared on my chest in last 72hrs.It does not hurt and only itchs if touched. I had a burn years ago on other side of chest that looked just like this but I do not recall being burned, it looks like a burn . If I look at it with mag3 glasses it looks like a pattern formed by a little worm . I doubt I can get appointment with dermo for a week is there a potential seriousness that I should seek immed attn? I feel fine otherwise and my skin is otherwise clear
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013