Raised mark on labia, labia not smooth. Am I being paranoid?

hi i have a mark on my labia . its really hard to see bc its flesh colored but i can kinda see the outline-smaller that than a pencil eraser. i think its kinda raised. its hard to tell. you really have to search for it. its been there awhile i think. my ob said he didnt see anything but i am still wondering what it is bc it is there. i realize that the labia is not smooth but i just cannot tell. am i being paranoid?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
I can understand your concern.

Since you seem to have noticed an asymptomatic skin colored lesion over your genitals, I am afraid that it is very essential to rule out genital warts.

Such lesions tend to be Skin colored.
These are asymptomatic.
Genital warts are also very slow growing in nature's
Treatment may include chemical Cautery.
It is very important to diagnose them as early as possible or you may infect your partner too.

I would advise you to see a dermatologist as soon as possible in order to rule out any such condition.

Hope it helps

Dr Geetika Paul.