Raised, light rash on head of penis. Taken doxycycline for urethritis. What might this be?

Wondering what a slightly raised light colored rash on head of penis might be. Had symptoms of urethritis and did 14 days of Doxycycline . Pain and majority of symptoms went away after about 5 days, but rash is still there. Rash is similar to one that I have gotten before from swim suit irritation. All STD tests came back negative. Any idea what this might be? I was also prescribed clotrimazole and betamethasone lotion which seems to have no effect, so I stopped using it after about 9 or 10 days.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012