Raised heart beat, dizziness after stopping caffeine intake. Holter monitor shows premature ventricle contractions. Anxiety or hormone related?

After being pregnant withy my second.child i developed skipped neats....ive cut outy caffine and havemt had omes i could fell in it seems before about a week before i.get what seem to be panic attacks .racing jeart and I m getting palpations again....ive had blood work a resting ekg and holter moniter ........all normal and the holter showed a few premature ventricalc contractions o having anxiety pr aew these palpations hormone related
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012