Raised, fleshy, red bumps, weeping rash on butt cheeks, used Lotrimin and zinc oxide, considerable improvement. Other options?

raised flesh, red bumps, itchy, hot, and weeping rash on both butt cheeks. have tried to keep clean. used Lotrimin and zinc oxide(not mixed) and has only grown and worsened over last two weeks.I m a courier so keeping off it is not really possible. My health care is due to start soon, but I cannot afford another $750 ER trip. oh, and I m trying to home cure fissures while all this is going on. please, my family can t stand the whining!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012