Raised bumps on the neck and hands. Using insect bite cream. Is that enough?

I felt something brushing past my neck and within minutes there were raised lumps on my neck. A day later I got itchy pimple like lumps on one hand. I used a insect bite cream and within 2 days they went away. My son too got the same type of symptoms on his leg and that too went away with the insect bite cream. a week later I got it again so did my son. The insect bite cream was very effective. I have very bad itchy feet in the night. Feels better when I apply a body cream. What should I do
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013