Raised bump on inner thigh, light brown dark yellow pus, bleeding on squeezing. Cyst formation?

Hi i have a raised bump on the highest point of my inner thigh. It is not round, kind of spreads. If i squeeze it, light brown, dark yellow puss comes out until it starts to bleed . After squeezing it does feel slightly less swollen. But then after a day or 2, it is completely filled/raised again. Could this be a cyst or something different?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
The possibility could be an abscess formation. The reason is after discharging pus there is bleeding.
i suggest that you must take good antibiotics after consulting your doctor, and the abscess must be drained properly. I hope you should become better. Consult your nearest doctor.