Raised bump on eyelash, yellow, painful, no discharge or swelling

I ve got what might be a stye (I ve never had one before) but it doesn t really look like the pictures of them that I can find. It s a raised bump around the root of one of my eyelashes. It looks quite rough in texture (almost like a wart ) and it s yellow. It s not red and swollen around it. It s not really painful but I can feel it when I blink and when I look up to the right I can see it slightly. My eye has been a bit bloodshot. There s no discharge from it that I can see. I ve been trying to keep it clean and avoided wearing makeup.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012