Raised blistering like rash on abdomen, bumps on several places, itching and paining. No fever. What could be this?

My 24 month old daughter has a red raised, almost blistering, looking rash on her abdomen. She also has 4 red, single, larger bumps on several places on her body including her face & limbs. She has no fever & does not seem sick otherwise. This began 2 days ago & I have no idea what this is. The larger area on her stomach seemed to itch more at first & then began to hurt her more than itch.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013