Raised bilirubin with difficulty in walking and feeling exhausted

doctor my sister is ill from past 8 months now.she is growing weaker n weaker n now she is unable to speak ..her voice is not coming n it pains when she tries to speak..she had bilirubin raised levels n was diagnosed jaundice but then she is still not recovered .she feels tired and cant walk .just few metres and she feels exhausted n then takes rest on bed.she says she has no hopes left and she is also getting irritated if we force her for diet etc. she has become very emotional n sensitive .she is 27 years old and she is very weak.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012