Raised beauty marks on cheek. Medicine to remove the marks and scars?

My child has a light slightly raised beauty mark on her left cheek. The children at school have been teasing and she feel very self conscious. She parts all of her hair to her left side to cover it. I am not a bragger, but she is an attractive child. I keep telling her that kids are just cruel and you need to ignore them. What can I do. I am concerned of getting it removed and then leaving a scar .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
This hyper pigmentation can be removed by using skin lightening creams.
Various creams are available like melalite xl, lookbrite, Lumaglow etc.
You can take any of them.

The following should be procedure to use it.
1. Wash your face in evening around 7.
2. Dry face and apply cream all over your face.
3. Keep it for one hour.
4. Wash face again.
5. Apply some moisturising cream and sleep.
6. In morning apply a sunscreen with spf at least 30.

Do this for a month, you will see the results.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.