Raised area on the edge of lip, no change in make up. Could it be cancer?

i have a raised area on the edge of my lip that is on both the lip and the upper skin. Sometimes it is more raised than o ther times. It is not a blister . It is somewhat itchy. It does not burst and scab. I have not changed my makeup. It is annoying and I hope it is not a cancer . I had a skin treatment in September to remove all traces of any possible skin cancer on my face and the GP thought this bit may have been missed. It is so close, and partially on the lip and he froze it with dry ice but it still feels flaky and a bit swollen.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013