Radiology test done, hypoechoic mass on left breast, bilateral fibroadenoma. What does this mean?

my sister had a radiology test n reports says RIGHT BREST:- there is a hypoechoic well defined 1.4 *0.7*0.8 cms upper inner non palpable mass LEFT BREST:-CORRESPONDING to the left inner retro mobile mass there is a 2.7*1.4*2.9 cms well defined hypoechioc macrolobulated mass , another 1.0*0.7cms well defined hypoechoic lesion is seen at periareclar position is the upper outer brest BOTH AXILLES:- normal apperances noted with no abnormal lymphnodes demonstrated in either axilla IMPRESSION----- BIRADS-3 (LIKELY BENIGN) aPPERANCES ARE CONSISTENT WITH BILATERAL FIBQOADENOMATA PLZ TELL ME WHT THAT MEANS
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012