Radiology showed no evidence of hydrocele or varicocele, diagnosed with oligoasthenospermia. What could be the best treatment for this?

Hi Dr. i have been found this disease oligoasthenospermia please give me your best advice for the medicine which i take cure the oligoasthenospermia and i have been done srotal doppler Radiology and they said no evidence of hydrocele on both sides and no evidence of varicecele noted. IMPRESSION No abnormlity detected thanks alot
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Oligo asthenospermia is not enough to treAt you. You need marital history , physical examination, serial semen analysis to decide further.
We need to look for a reversible cause and treat accordingly.