Radiology impression shows bladder wall thickening along right prostate, pulmonary nodule detected. What does it mean?

Focal area of bladder wall thickening measuring approx. 5.30x1.5cm along the right posterior aspects of the bladder. This is the impression from the Rad, also on the report it reads Pulmonary nodule in the right middle lobe...I m a nurse for 33 years I m assuming the worse.. This is actually in reference to my mother 78, white Your advice hold on tight, its going to be a bumpy ride...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013