Radiographer, pregnancy unsure. Should I take the risk of scanning the patient?

I am a radiographer. A patient who has had a bone scan is coming for a CT scan . I am unsure if i am pregnant as my period is due this week but the length of my cycle changes and sometimes its 25 days and sometimes 28... I am in between. As I am unsure and may or may not be pregnant should I take the risk of scanning this patient. Obviosly as it is very early to tell I have not mentioned to my collegues... Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012