Radiation treatments over uterus to treat vaginal bleeding. Why am I getting rashes there?

a few months ago I had two massive radiation treatments over my uterus to supposedly treat vaginal bleeding . It had no effect. However, I soon developed a waffle type of rash on my belly, which swelled quite a bit. My primary said it was radiaiton burn , and referred me back to the radiaiton people. I tried to get help from them and nothing. I have pocikets of fluid in the skin, and it is just awful. I am now noticing that I am getting a waffle rash along with swelling on my right leg where I once had cellulitis . Please give me an idea of how to treat as naturally as possible.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012