Radiation pain from upper arm to middle knuckle, bruising, sore wrists. Tennis injuries?

I ve been playing tennis for over 10 years and am familiar with tennis injuries as I am over 60. I recently have had some kind of intense strange pain radiating from the top of my right hand when hitting some shots, today it was a slice. The pain shoots down the top of my hand from my middle knuckle. There is some brusing that occurs by the knuckle. My wrist is sore, but not bad enough to do anything about. Thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012