Radiating pain from back to hips. X-ray shows lumbosacral curvature. No cure for this?

I have lower back pain and the pain streches to hips and sometimes my right leg too . X-ray shows Straightening of Lumbosacral curvature nd I.V disc spaces are preserved. Doctors told me their is no cure and just do exercise and avoid lifting weights or forward bending. Its been a year now and my pain is only increasing. I am 22 and i want to know whether my cervical curve can come back to its original curve and if yes then what should i do for it.??
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012