Radiating knee pain, abdominal pain, cramps. History of joint pain. Tiredness or something serious?

I am a 20 year old female with joint pain, my knees and elbows tend to ache but usually only at night or when I am tired. Tonight my knee pain radiates up my thigh and into my lower left abdomen , it almost feels like cramps but I am not on my period nor am I in the middle of my cycle. I m just curious if this pain is because I am tired or if it could be something else. The joint pain has been going on for a few years. But the cramps are specific to today.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012