Racing heart, tingling hands, taken vitamin B12. Taking antidepressant

I have started taking new antidepressant pills 8 days a ago and today for some reason since I woke up even before I took my pill I took my B12 and shortly after I took B12 my heart started racing my arms have been tingling all down to my hands. I started to clean thinking doing something would help then I felt like I was going to be sick so I though maybe I should eat so I did and took my antidepressant thinking it would help but it didn t . Its been hours what do I do or right and sweating non stop
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012