Racing heart, shaking hands, shortness of breath, stomach pain, fever. Should I go to the ER?

For two weeks now my hearts speeds up and beats harder for no reason and my hands shake as i become anxious. For example in the middle of a lecture. For about a week now i have been eating regularly but after each meal feel that my food isnt digesting and just sitting at the bottom of my throat . I also feel that after eating i become short of breath and my hard seems to beat harder/faster and my hands keep trembling. Today and another day this week i couldnt take the nauseous feeling and made myself throw up from feeling so full. Today i started getting stomach pains and feeling a fever . My diarrhea continued throughout this morning and has now turned into mainly liquid. Should i go to the emergency room or medicine and rest?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012