Rabipur vaccine taken after dog scratch. Muscle pain, headaches, dizziness followed. Two more doses required?

hi doctor..i am in need of you..actually my mother experienced a scratch from a stray dog few days she took the rabipur booster vaccine ..she took the 3rd dose on the 7th day and after sometime she started having extreme muscle pain in her hand, stomach irritations,severe headaches and a bit of dizziness i wanted to ask 1 has the rabipur vaccine got something to do with her pain and headaches? 2 is it very serious? 3 will the pain go away with time? 4 she still needs 2 more doses on the 14th and 28th day i heard? so will the pain again reappear..? plz help doctor ....
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013