Rabies vaccination process. Bitten by dog, on rabipur. Availability of immunoglobin?

I have a question regarding rabies vaccination process, and i would really appreciate if someone could clear my doubts.
I have been bitten by a street dog here in New Delhi. I was bitten on my right leg, and there was slight bleeding, not very much but slight.. Almost half an hour after being bitten i was administered a dose of Rabipur vaccine as well as a tetanus shot. I have also gotten a second shot of Rabipur on day 3 and am on my way to receiving a full course of rabies shots on days 7, 14, and 28.

I am, however, worried about not getting the immunoglobulin. I have read on a few websites (CDC and WHO), that immunoglobulin is essential for Category III wounds. I am really really worried now. Those websites also mentioned that if someone has received previous post exposure treatment, then the immunoglobulin is not required. Well, i have been bitten by my pet dog twice before and both times i got full course of vaccine. But that was about 15 years ago. Does the "not receiving the immunoglobulin" bit applies to me as well?

I know it's a rather long story but i would really appreciate if someone could take time to address my doubts.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013