Rabies PEP, taking Imovax. Should it be a pink red color after reconstitution?

I was just curious, but I receive rabies PEP and I saw they were giving me Imovax. 1) Does Imovax need to be a pink-red color after reconstitution or can it be clear? Mainly because all of the PEP shots I received were clear and I was concerned because package information says it should be red-pink? Also I had a re-exposure and the Infectious Dr. on call only recommended 1 booster of HDCV because my PEP was 3 months ago. Does that sounds right or should I question this?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012