RSL, taken neurontin, klonopin, diagnosed with anxiety, chest , joint pain, no sleep. Treatment?

I have RSL and I took a neurotin for the first time yesterday i got a really bad chest pain my heart was racing i felt like i was gonna die!! it didn't go away until i took my klonopin I'm also diagnosed with anxiety. And my RSL got worse I'm still getting joint pain and a weird burning feeling what i can't sleep i say awake till 4 in the morning i do a lot of exercises to get tired so tired i fall a sleep somehow
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Hi, neurotin (gabapentin)is a drug to minimise the pain threshold of the muscles and joints. It may not have any effect on the heart, it appears to be the gastric pain due to the irritant action of the drug on the gastric mucosa.
I to my patient with such symptom prescribe omeprazole, domperidone, and antacid gel . Thank you.