REd dots on feet and leg, bronchitis, low fever, sore throat, low blood pressure,glands swollen, chicken pox

Hi, im a married with one child, 31 year old female, and a few days ago i noticed small red dots on my feet . They are very tiny raised dots but doesnt itch or hurt. Today i noticed they have appeared on the upper part of my leg. Is this chicken pox? I dont know if this is relevant or not but I was diagnosed with bronchitis last week, and a week before that I had a low grade fever but even though my body temp was low, my body was aching so bad, i slept and was drenched in sweats. Then the body ache dissapear. Had this kind of fever last month too. It lasted not more than a day.. And i had a terrible sore throat with low blood pressure after that.. My glands (on the neck) is swollen too.. Should I be worried? Is this related to my smoking habits?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012