REd bumps on labia minora, not itchy or painful, oozes on popping, STI test negative, history of HSV1 genitalia. What can this be?

23 year old female. Noticing tiny red bumps 5-8, on the ride side of my labia minora for the past 2 days. They are itchy but not painful. If I try to pop the ones with a white tip, very small amount of fluid come out. I have redness in this area as well. I do not use any type of irritating chemicals in that area. It does not get better after a shower. I have had one outbreak HSV1 genitalia before. However, itchy bumps was not a symptom. All other STI testing was negative. What can this be?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer