RCA was blocked. Angiography showed Triple vessel Disease. Took clonozapam, metoprolol. Why weak?

My RCA was block from 17 years even though my efficiency was very good,no BP no any other problem only some times gastric problem .CT angiography showed Triple vessel Disease with left main.That s why I had cabg three months before.After One and a half month of surgery unfortunately I had VT.Unable to respond to medication cardioversion was given to me . After this incident carderone 200mg . ramipril 2.5mg,frusemide20mg were added and does of metoprolol was reduced to 25 mg form 50mg.But again after 15 days I had VT problem.The does of cordarone and metoprolol is doubled after that.Since one month I haven t had the incidance of VT but I am feeling a lot of weakness and some times tremblingness often in morning.I am taking atoravastatin 20mg.Ecosprin 75mg.clopidogrel 75mg with medicines mentioned above.One more thing I would like to mention that both the times of I was taking clonozapam (.25mg) for better sleep.Please advise me.-karamchand
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012