RCA massive heart attack, had a blood clot. Did Cath and dye procedure with a stent implant. No damage to heart, blockage found and repaired in time. Taking medications

I just had a RCA massive heart attack , had a blood clot, transported to the nearest hospital Emory Heart Specialist within 15 minutes, they were waiting on me when the ambulance arrived, had the Cath and dye procedure with a stent implant. Now I m told no damage was done to the heart because they were able to find the blockage and repair it in time before any damage could occur. I came home with Plavix, Lisinopril , Atorvastatin , Metoprolol Tartrate. Had to stop the Lisinopril and Atorvastatin due to allergic reactions. I thought the defination of Heart Attack is irreversable heart damage. i m confused ?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012