RBC in urine, extremely painful while urinating, frequent urination. Took Doxy-1, Citralka. Any natural remedies ?

I have been diagnisied with RBC count (1-2) in urine . Its extremely painful (burning sensation) while urinating. Symptoms include frequent urinating, and especially if I wear any tight pants around the waist on bladder area , the need for urinating airises immediately. So far, I have been using antibiotic(Doxy-1) for last 5 days and a syrup (Citralka). Please suggest natural way of reducing the count. Also, kindly suggest if I have to undergo any additional tests.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012