RA, vitiligo, on homeopathic and allopatic medicines, feeling of heat in the body with frequent urination. Treatment?

Sir I am 38 yrs. working woman and having 3 kids. i suffering from R.A. from the age of 20 in between i have taken lots of medicine even prednisolone ,but at the end from the past 5-6 years i have taken Homeopathy medicine i will feel very comfortable with i. but last 6-8 months homeo medicine would not effect more my doctors says that you have to wait for more months but including home medicine i have to take pain killer + antacid , which creates unbearable for me i feel heat in my body; i never drink cold water - i used to drink Chilled water AC and more i cant explain . now i have taken again methotraxete 7.5 but i am worried about my kidneys and liver . Because i have frequent urine infection, even stones in kidney but it dissolve authomaticly. i have also vitiligo
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012