RA, high BP , pain. Taking drugs, no relief. How can i get rid off of it?

Sure, best of luck with that. I have diagnosed RA and excessively uncontrollable high BP . I can t walk for several hours in the mornings because of the tendons behind the outer knee and down the outside of the calf . I believe they are hardened. I take massive overdoses of painkillers throughout the day until eventually they kick in. I am ready to do serious permanent damage to my RA Specialist and my GP who don t have a clue what I go through. I crawl across my furniture and shuffle around the house for most of the day. Sick of no diagnosis or relief. I am a musician who does an hour of just singing (playing basss is a long ago joke) with dance movement on painkillers. Next day of course...................back to square 1. :(
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013