Quitting meth, experiencing bruised swollen fingers and wrists, back spasms. Why is it ?

I am a meth addict, I ve only ever smoked it. My mist recent binge was nearly 18 months daily user, very few rest periods. I could eat and sleep while using. I quit 17 days ago and have been experiencing bruised and swollen fingers and wrists. One finger healed, my wrist flared up and then my thumb on my other hand . It has been persisting for about 9 days now. I was seen for back spasms in the ER 7 days ago and mentioned these symptoms to the Dr. She did not seem concerned. I was very forthcoming about my drug use and history. I m really starting to freak out
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013