Quit smoking, use smokeless grizzly, have a painful bump behind teeth. Irritation?

Hello. I quit smoking 22 days ago, found non nicotine non tobacco pouches and hear great things. The cravings have gotten worse to due stress factors so I want an assist. I have been using smokeless grizzly while I await my safe dip to arrive in the mail. Be advised I ve read about the bumps and such. My question. I have only used 1 can and have a fairly painful bump on behind teet on my gum. Irritation or should I get this looked at?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012