Quit smoking, alcohol. Pinching pain in chest, giddiness. Prescribed medication. Pain persist. Worried?

Hi, my name is Ranjit and I m from India. I m 34 yrs old with 95kg. I quit smoking and alcohol a month ago. I dont have any health problems before, but for the last 2 months I m having a pinching pain on my left side of the chest and sometimes I feel like a slight giddiness. I consulted the doctor for the same and he had prescribed me the medicine Clarithromycin IP Tab 500 mg and Deriphyllin for 10 days. When I had those medicines I felt like normal and did not observe any pinching pain or giddiness for some days. But now I feel the same pain n it worries me a lot. Plz consult me
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013