Quit smoking, addicted to nicorette nasal spray. Will champix get rid of addiction?

Hi I have been taking Nicorette nasal spray for 3 years. Is it going to damage my nose lining or any other part of my body. I am addicted to it I know, but while taking it I don t smoke at all. I am now buying it over the counter as my doctor seems reluctant to give me anymore. What can I do? Will champix help me to get off the nasal spray? When I have given up in the past I find myself thinking about having a cig until I give in and have one, it is like something a silent nagging in my mind to have a cig. I am concerned about how long I have been taking the nasal spray, can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012