Quit smoking. Have neck pain, shortness of breath and lightheadedness. Worry?

Hello. I am little worry about my health. I started quitting smoking by reducing it from 40 cigarets low- nicotine cigarets to 10 cigarets per day. I am smoker for 13 years , In the first two weeks I have a dizziness and lightheaded and I was thinking that the cigarets are the cause of it and reduced even more, to a 3-4 cigarets per day. But the trouble started here with all the symptoms from side effects quitting smoking. I have not chest pain , I have right upper shoulder and neck pain , shortness of breath, dizziness, lightheaded, hands and feet sweating . I increase the amount of cigarets just to see if my situation going to be better, and some symptoms are go away, like dizziness, my shoulder and neck pain are reduced, I have no problem of breathing but the lightheaded are still present. Is it normal may situation or i should be worry of anything.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012