Quit smoking. Drinking lots of water but not urinating. Urine dark yellow, strong smell. Reason?

Hello, I gave up smoking 6 days ago and am actually doing fine, I haven t taken any nicotine replacements. My concern is this..... im drinking loads as am so thirsty, 2-3 litres of water a day but hardly going for a wee. My first 3 day nicotine withdrawal was tough and I was sweating regularly so I assumed that s why I wasn t going to the toilet as often, but now im ok but still not going often, been 2 or 3 times today and its after 4pm... ive drank approx 1.5 litres so far. My urine is strong smelling and dark yellow in colour. Before I stopped smoking my urine was practically clear and I went to the toilet very frequently. Any advice would be great...
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013