Quit methadone. Having withdrawal symptoms such as persistent headache, lack of energy. Curing time?

I was on methadone 50mgs for about a year, my doctor and i tried to slowly come off but i couldn t do it. Two weeks ago i decided to just stop and it was hell but i feel as though i made it. I feel much better today than last week. That said i have stoped feeling better the last 4-5 days presistant headache and my guts are still a mess also no energy. My question is how long till I m normal again? I feel as though i m going to have a mental breakdown.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013