Quit meth. Diagnosed HIV. Mental health issue. Electric shocks through out body. Can they be fatal?

I recently had a brief relapse on meth after being clean almost a year due to some major life changes and stress . I am now back on the road to recovery. I was diagnosed one year ago with HIV and I am on Stribild, and since I have quit using again I am feeling electric type shocks that go thru my body. Its more frequent at night. I do have mental health issues that I currently take meds for PTSD military related, and some other issues that I am working thru. What could these shock like feelings come from, and can they be fatal?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013