Quit heroin, purple bruise on the left forearm. What is this ?

Please help! I ve been shooting up heroin and I have proudly quit using starting yesterday. Well I haven t shot up in my left forearm in a while and I look at it and it is now yellow, green, and purple. So I think it s just a bruise but can you tell me If it s probably something worse please???? Please help? Because I just quit and I pray to god that I didn t do nothing bad to my arm when I m trying to quit and put this devil behind me and live a good life so if you could please help me and hopefully it s just a bruise.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013