Quit birth control pill, having two periods in a month, frequent urination, cramps, headaches. Pregnancy chances?

I quit my birthcontrol because I have two periods in one month. But since then me and my boyfriend think I may be pregnant. It has been about a month or so since I quit. I have been peeing about every half hour to an hour. My have cramps that feel a little worse than my normal period cramps and they also go higher in my stomach . I ve been having slight headaches . No period yet but I had it twice last month. My nipples are a little sore if I brush over them but I can t tell if there s a color change. Please helppp
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013