Quit alcohol. Heart burns, milk intolerance, bloating, poor digestion and tiredness. What can help?

HELLO , DOCTOR ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS I QUIT ALCOHAL I USED IT FOR 3 YEAR REGULAR 7-8 DRINKS WITH 2 JUGS OF WATER AND MEAT AT NIGHT AND AFTER FINISH I WAY TO BED.AND NOW I AM FACING-- HEART BURN ,ACIDITY,MILK INTOLERENCE--I CANT HANDLE DAIRY ITEM & PROTEIN , GAS-BLOATING-POOR DIGESTION -GUTTS LEAKAGE TYPES OF PROBLEM. AND I VERY LAZY PERSON ...I FEEL TIRED QUICKLY...I CANT RISE EARLY, NO WALK,NO EXERCISE AND NO JOGING,PLZ ADVICE ME FOR THE BEST MEDICINE,THANKS
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012